You Win, We Win!
Estimated Take Home Prize
When you purchase tickets, you are investing in your healthcare.
Grand Prize Deadline on August 16 at 11:59 pm
Purchase Your Tickets Now!
Who You Help
How It Works
Lottery License #RAF1214486
- Purchaser must be 18 years or older to play.
- Must be in the Province of Ontario.
- Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions.
- Tickets can be purchased from the website www.kincardinefoundation5050.ca. The sales and draws
will operate as follows:
All draws will open at 11:00am EST on the date stated below and close at 11:59pm on the date
stated below. Winners be selected at 9:00am the following day. Each draw will be a 50/50 draw
whereby the winner will win half of the sales from the draw.
Draw Open Date Close Date Winning Number Selected 1 October 1, 2021 November 16, 2021 November 17, 2021 2 November 17, 2021 December 14, 2021 December 15, 2021 3 December 15, 2021 January 13, 2022 January 14, 2022 4 January 14, 2022 February 15, 2022 February 16, 2022 5 February 16, 2022 March 15, 2022 March 16, 2022 6 March 16, 2022 April 14, 2022 April 15, 2022 7 April 15, 2022 May 12, 2022 May 13, 2022 8 May 13 ,2022 June 14, 2022 June 15, 2022 9 June 15, 2022 July 14, 2022 July 15, 2022 10 July 15, 2022 August 16, 2022 August 17, 2022 11 August 17, 2022 September 14, 2022 September 15, 2022
- 5. Tickets can be purchased online www.kincardinefoundation5050.ca. Ticket prices are as
- $10.00 for 10 numbers
- $20.00 for 50 numbers
- $40.00 for 200 numbers.
- After buying, patrons will be given by the sellers, a receipt with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw for that day/game
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws: KCHCF Gaming Employees, KCHCF Board of Directors and any person any person associated with the draw as well as anyone living in the same household will not be allowed to purchase tickets associated with the draw are not able to purchase tickets as well as their spouses, children and anyone living in the same household.
- One cash prize will be awarded for each monthly draw. The winning numbers will be posted on the www.kincardinefoundation5050.ca website.
- The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw for which their ticket was purchased.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that game. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will be kept in a safety deposit box and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated to the Huron Shores Hospice, Tiverton, Ontario, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO)
- For all inquiries on the conduct prizing and the procedures of the lottery please email www.kincardinefoundation5050.ca or call 1-519-396-3331 EXT 4342. If you or someone you care about is displaying signs of Problem Gambling, you’re not alone. ConnexOntario is available 24/7 to help you discover the options available when gambling isn’t fun anymore. Call, chat or email to speak to get the info you need or learn more.
Ontario Problem Gambling Helpline (1-888-230-3505)